Options for adding LifeSizer images to your site:
Seamless integration when you want to add many images. Best customer experience and works with sites that use product templates.
Like embedding a YouTube video. Quick and easy. Best when you prefer to manually add lifesizer images as needed.
Doesn’t get any easier. Manual process puts a simple link back to the image at LifeSizer.com
You can have actual life size images on your site in less than 5 minutes with this straightforward integration. If you have 100s (or 100s of thousands) of products you can even add LifeSizer into your existing workflow or automate the image calibration process.
Add the functionality to your site:
- Paste a small snippet of code into your site’s header (similar to Google Analytics) immediately before the closing </head>.
- Add a LifeSizer link. This is how you “suface” LifeSizer on your product pages so your customers can click an image, button, or link to see the product in actual life size. In your product page template, paste a snippet of code wherever you want the LifeSizer link to appear on your site when an image has been calibrated for LifeSizer.
- Click below to generate code for your site and a step-by-step guide to adding LifeSizer to your site.
That’s it. Now you have LifeSizer on your site and your customers can see the first product you calibrated in actual life size as if they are seeing it in person (and of course, they can still zoom in to see the detail). Now, you just need to add more products/images. You can continue to manually add images one at a time here, or check out our more integrated options, which include integration with your existing administration interfaces and a slick bookmarklet (similar to pinning an image in Pinterest).
Widget (super easy, no coding required)
- What is it: Add a LifeSizer widget to your site so your visitors can view a particular product in actual life size. Click the image to the left to see how it would work on your site.
- When to use it: If you don’t have a lot of images to add or just want to feature a product in actual life size for a particular blog post, etc.
- How to use it:
- Add an image at LifeSizer.com and calibrate it (e.g.measure). Watch this quick video to see how easy it is to calibrate the image.
- From the ‘My Images’ page, click on the embed link underneath each image. Copy the “embed code” in the popup window and paste it on your site where you want the widget to appear. It’s just like embedding a YouTube video.
Simple HTML Link or Button (super easy, no coding required)
- What is it: Add a LifeSizer link to your site so your visitors can view a particular product in actual life size. Click the link to the left to see how it would work on your site.
- When to use it: If you don’t have a lot of images to add or just want to feature a product in actual life size for a particular blog post, etc. This can also be helpful if your page layout can’t accommodate the Widget or if you are restricted from adding iFrames, which the Widget uses.
- How to use it: